Refer a Friend

Our unique refer a friend bonus!

Referral Bonus

You already know what happens when you do a job with us. Just to recap, the first 10% of your total job cost goes to a charity of your choice! But what happens if you refer one of your friends to us?

When we do your friend’s job that you referred to us, they get to choose where the first 10% is donated, and you get to choose where the SECOND 10% is donated. Thats a total of 20% going to charities!

Refer a friend

Refer a Friend


You can help your friend get a jumpstart on the process by filling out the form to the left! We’ll give them a call and see what we can do to help them!

It is helpful for you to let your friend know we’ll be reaching out to them.